Bookham, Fetcham and District Garden Society Show 13th July - all you need to know
The Bookham, Fetcham and District Garden Society Show is being held this year on Saturday 13th July. If you are thinking of entering here's what you need to know:
1. Anyone can enter, you do not need to be a professional and you do not need to be a member (although if you are you will benefit from a range of interesting talks and outings!).
2. You can enter as many categories as you like.
3. Entry is free for members and chldren, non members pay £1 for as many categories as they wish.
4. Categories are Flowers, Vegetables, fruit, flower arranging, crafts, photography, baking and preserving and children's classes.
5. Contact Angela Stevens on 01372 456713 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a show schedule.
6. Read all entry instruction and deide which cetegories you wish to enter. Take careful note of numbers required and presentation details.
7. Submit your entry details by Thursday 11th July.
8. Stage your entries between 9 and 10.30 on Saturday 13th July, ask for any information or assistance you may need.
9. Come back at 2pm to see the results, enjoy the beautiful display and have a cup of tea and cake.
10. Prize giving takes place at 4pm after which you can collect your exhibits.
< Back to News